Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Final Decsion

We were given a choice of twelve different case studies to choose from to complete for our A2 practical section. Many of them did appeal to me and I managed to narrow the choices down to four which included:
- A promotional package for the release of an album, together with two of the subsidiary tasks.
- A promotional package for a new film, to include a teaser trailer, together with two of the subsidiary tasks.
- A promotional package for a new computer/video game, to include two TV advertisements, together with two of the three subsidiary tasks.
- A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately 5 minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both together with two of the three subsidiary task.


After thinking about which option would best suit my interests I started to think of some good ideas for a short film, I came up with a great narrative found a good soundtrack and it was all coming together in my head. Our class hadn't discussed which case study everyone wanted to choose so in this lesson I found out that Blaine (who I worked with last year) also wanted to do a short film so we decided to join forces and put all our practical and theory knowledge together again to create a great product just like last year but even better due to both of us being more competent with cameras and editing, as well as discussing films in a lot more depth which will be made aware within our short film which we have some great ideas for.

No comments:

Post a Comment